Policies & Privacy
PDM Automation values privacy and has strict website integrity and security controls.
We encourage you to read the following points regarding our privacy policies that may affect you. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This website and its operation may collect the following types of personal information from you, particularly if you engage in email or phone conversation:
How the website may collect your personal information.
- We use your information to provide our service to you.
• We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
• We will not sell or rent your information to any other organisation.
• We will never provide your information to third parties, except if approached by an Australian Government Dept that we are liable by law to abide by their instructions.
Security of your personal information.
- All reasonable security steps are taken by us to protect your personal information. However, we cannot be held liable for any unauthorized access to this information.
• You can access and update your personal information by contacting us direct. At all times it is essential you have our written acknowledgement of such communication.
When you visit the website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to the site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve service.
Log Files, Cookies & Web Beacons
Like many other Web sites, ours makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This website utilises cookies to improve the experience of people using the website.
Third party sites – LINKS
At times, this website may have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us.
We are not responsible for the content nor operation of these websites or the consequences of you visiting their website from our link.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to us. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PDM Automation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any reference in these Policies to; we, us, our business implicitly relates to PDM Automation.
This website and its content are copyright of PDM Automation – ©. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms & Conditions:
All our business transactions, quotes and invoices have stated Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you avail yourself of those. It is implicitly recognised your acceptance of a Product &/or Service quote is your total acceptance of our business stated Terms & Conditions.
Changes to these Policies:
Please be aware that we may change theses Policies in the future. The revised versions will be uploaded to the website, so please check back from time to time.
Please Contact us if you have any concerns or require more clarification or assistance.